It´s a necessary requirement to read this document carefully before making a reservation
RECRUITMENT / CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION
To make a reservation you have to do it from the RESERVE tab located in the menu, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To confirm a reservation you must pay 25% of the total and the remaining 75% will be paid on the same day of the activity in cash. The customer will be subject to the cancellation policy detailed below:
* With more than 15 days in advance, the total amount advanced will be refunded
* Between 8 and 14 days in advance you must pay an indemnity of 15% of the total amount
* Between 3 y 7 days in advance you must pay an indemnity of 25% of the total amount
* 48 hours before of the activity,you must pay 80% of the total amount
* The non-presentation on the date and time indicated by the company, implies an indemnity of 100% of the total amount
KAYAK BASQUE COUNTRY reserves the right to cancel, modify or delay the activity in the cases that the clients don´t have necessary physical or mental conditions or don´t bring with them the necessary material required for the practice of the activity.
If the weather conditions put the integrity of the clients at risk, KAYAK BASQUE COUNTRY will have the right to cancel the activity before or during the activity. In case of canceling before to start with the activity, KAYAK BASQUE COUNTRY will offer the client the possibility of doing another activity as an alternative or will give the possibility of modifying the date or the full amount deposited will be refunded. In case of being forced to cancel the activity during the practice, KAYAK BASQUE COUNTRY will return half of the total amount.
From the moment of the confirmation of the reservation or at the moment of signing the rules of participation, the client will accept all the general conditions that are valid in the contract. In the event that a person registers others, he will be obliged to communicate to these people the general conditions.
Assistance insurance is included with usual coverages in case of accident. (insurance is not included in rentals or routes without a guide)
Kayak Basque Country has the Civil Liability insurance with third parties with the coverage required in the regulations of the sector.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
The reservation of the services offered by KAYAK BASQUE COUNTRY means the acceptance and compression of the general conditions detailed above. It is understood that customers who have booked an activity have previously read the document and given its approval without their written transcription being necessary.